Thursday 24 February 2011

Pop Quiz Punk

Sometimes making treasuries on Etsy can be a tiresome task, more so than you would think. First there are all the political connotations of making them, do you do a random one, do you do a team one, who will get offended if you leave them out, will you be offended when certain members of a team you are in repeatedly make treasuries and don't reciprocate any favours you've done them? I've been a member of a couple of teams that have made children in playgrounds look mature, liberal and welcoming, like a United Nations convention.....you get my drift. Plus there is the time spent clicking through listing after listing. I love looking through Etsy and I've found some items I totally heart by coming across them for a treasury I am making, but sometimes, when the eyes are tired...its the last thing on earth you feel like doing...but you are a good person who wants to help your friends and contacts and also presumably a person who wants to make money out of your own goods for sale...so you plough on.
I am a leader of the S.E.R.I.O.U.S radio on Etsy team and my captain Fancy Flea Vintage did a great treasury yesterday where we all got to guess the song title....I love music, I love quizzes so I am now in treasury making heaven!!! Enjoy.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d661851fa828eeff8b1ef2e/guess-the-song

No comments:

Post a Comment